Sunday, March 15, 2009

commencement




So this is my first blog entry, in my very own very first blog. I'm a second semester senior at Maryland Institute College of Art. Fibers Major. Experimental Fashion concentration. It's taking me a long time to start this blog off because I seem to always be hesitant and unconfident (if that's actually a word) when giving an introduction. And then I think about it too much. I'm good at just kinda tumbling into things, so maybe that's what I'll do. The entries will probably start making sense as a whole later on. haha. So I'll attach some pictures for now, to give you a sense of what I've been working on this semester. These pictures come from a collaboration with friend, painter, film-maker, Aaron Young. Fun psychedelic patterns and dancing blow up dolls. Judy and John were great models. But really, this is just a sneak preview of my next whacky fashion collection for the BROUHAHA Experimental Spring Fashion show April 25th. So stay tuned!!

No comments:

Post a Comment